1. Most people have no clue what the word, liberty means as it relates to their health and well being. I mean, how easily people have accepted mask mandates as if they are somehow law( which they are not, which means you don’t have to comply). I am further amazed that intelligent people believe that wearing a mask will protect the most vulnerable among us.
2. People say that they trust the science, but when presented with actual science they scoff at it and really aren’t interested at all. They believe the lies peddled by mainstream media. Here is a link to actual science. https://www.meehanmd.com/blog/2020-06-12-healthy-people-should-not-wear-face-masks/ and https://www.bmj.com/content/369/. bmj.m1422
3. People wholeheartedly believe that a vaccine is the only way that our lives can return to normal. They literally never question, how it’s possible to create a coronavirus vaccine in less than a year when it takes on average seven years to produce one. Where is the safety data?
4. People have lost their humanity and compassion. It is near next to impossible to hold a conversation with anyone when you’re in a store or out and about. Just about all eye contact is gone.
5. Another revelation has been finding out that people who at one time, I considered to be very good acquaintances, if not friends have become quite comfortable attacking me over this one issue.
6. Then there is the belief that asymptomatic carriers could be spreading coronavirus and not even know it. Meanwhile, the World Health Organization is on record stating that it is extremely rare for an “asymptomatic carrier” to spread the virus. https://youtu.be/jgwj4uTEYRE
7. No one seems to care or wonder when these mandates and lock downs are going to end, so that churches and small businesses can reopen. Meanwhile they seem to be comfortable with protesting, riots and looting across our country. https://www.conservativereview.com/news/horowitz-lockdowns-blm-anarchy-harming-blacks-anything/
8. The CDC, just recently revised their numbers indicating that out of the 180,000+ coronavirus related deaths only 6% actually died from coronavirus. I didn’t even mention the inaccuracy in testing. https://www.newsmax.com/t/newsmax/article/984567?section=us&keywords=coronavirus-covid-twitter&year=2020&month=08&date=30&id=984567&oref=duckduckgo.com
Even with that revelation, most people are still content to wear their bright and colorful masks.
9. The media has been mostly silent on the unintended consequences of this plandemic. Suicides are up, depression and anxiety are up and not to mention all of the Americans who have lost their jobs and the small businesses that have shut down to never open again. This has been a total disaster in just about every sector of our economy and our lives as a nation.
10. Fear is a powerful spirit. Otherwise, rational and level headed people have collapsed to their most base behavior over this virus. Logic and reason no longer apply, because of this pervasive belief that if we don’t adhere to every guidance or mandate thrown out by the government we will soon die.
I guess the irony in all of this is, that there are true epidemics happening in this country that have gone virtually overlooked through all of this; such as cancer, heart disease, obesity, diabetes and developmental disorders among children. But since the media has decided to pour all of their energy into creating panic over this virus that has a recovery rate of 99.96% then nothing else matters.
It is important understand that although not pleasant, most of us will and do get sick from time to time and at some point all of us will eventually die. What matters is how we live our lives in between.
2 thoughts on “10 Things I’ve Learned About People During this Pandemic”
Exactly! Fear is driving the lose of freedoms in this country! Boost the immune system and reopen!
LikeLiked by 1 person
UGH! Edit that! Loss of freedoms!