This morning before I started my Bible study, I started to think about where we are as a nation and my heart began to grieve. I thought to myself, how can I say that I love God, with all heart and all my soul and hate my neighbor. Please don’t misunderstand my message here, I don’t have to condone or support behaviors that are in violation of God’s law, I will not do that, but I can love you and show you kindness because that is what God does for me daily. God is the creator and Jesus died for every single one of us on this planet. It is through his blood that we can have salvation.
So, that made me think again as to why there is this push and desire to segregate ourselves. Who benefits from division and segregation? It certainly isn’t me or anyone else that I know. Hear me out, we aren’t going to agree on everything, because all of us come from different backgrounds and experiences. In my case, my Christian faith supersedes every man made philosophy or belief system because it is imperfect and very likely against God’s will for my life. Let me be clear here, if we have disagreements on certain topics, I can assure you, it will not be based on the color of your skin. God has already addressed this in Acts 17:26 and Romans 2:11& 12. Besides, I have too many friends that look nothing like me, that have been by my side many times when I needed them. If we can’t get past all of this color/race nonsense of one race being superior/ inferior to another then we are absolutely doomed as a nation.
It is my prayer that we can one day have in our hearts to be united as Americans instead of unhappy, warring tribes.
I see color. Just like everyone else in the world. When I meet someone I notice immediately the color of their skin, their hair color and sometimes their eye color. To say that I don’t see color would be ignorant and a failure to acknowledge the person standing in front of me.
What I don’t do is decide that they are a certain way before I get to know them based on their physical appearance. In other words, I make a point not to make assumptions until I’ve had an opportunity to get to know them. If upon further interaction I discover that we just don’t jive, it’s not because of their skin color, it’s simply because we have nothing in common, or their character is not compatible with mine; which in my opinion should be the only measure. I mean we don’t get along with every person in our same ethnic group, do we?
You see the problem with making judgments about someone based on skin is this, color or race is not indicative of the type of person one is. Sure, people share commonalities amongst race and ethnicity. But that may be where it ends. You may find that although you may share many of the same features, there might not be one thing you share in common that would make you want to spend time with that person or that, that person would want to spend time with you, outside of the obvious.
In 2021, that very much seems to be the case for me. Due to the turn my life has taken, many of my deep meaningful relationships are with people that look nothing like me. But our lives intersect in several key areas. Number one, our values are similar. We were raised in traditional homes, where our father’s were the primary breadwinners. We’re college educated and well traveled. But the main reason our lives are so intertwined is because we share the experience of raising vaccine injured children.
Through our life experiences, we have forged strong friendships that transcend color and race. We support each other, have lunch and sometimes travel to visit each other. We may not be climbing the corporate ladder in our careers, or globe trotting with our families, but when it comes to knowing diet, nutritional supplements, treatments and therapies that work best for our our children and spotting corruption from miles away these friends are hands down the best.
Oh and did I mention that we represent every race and ethnicity there is? I refer to every single one of them by their name, never their race. Even when I mention one of them outside of our community (or inside), I can’t remember saying that so and so is white, black or purple. They have names and personalities.
So, while the rest of America goes through the cultural revolution (or dissolution), of division along color lines, we’re going to stick together, support one another and continue to heal our kids. It’s what we do.
You see when I stand before God at judgment, I’m pretty certain he won’t condemn me to hell for not being “black” enough; my condemnation will come from not living a set apart, Christ centered life. In other words, not enough Christ in me. I’m just not woke enough to participate in the dissolution of our republic and I’m pretty certain, I never will be.
And he made from one man, every nation of mankind to live on all the face of the earth, having allotted periods and the boundaries of their dwelling place, that they should seek God, in the hope that they might feel their way toward him and find him. Yet he is actually not far from each one of us. Acts 17:26&27
This afternoon was a first. The first time, my son has experienced a seizure while doing his most favorite thing to do on the playground and that is to swing. Sure, he has had a seizure while we were out hiking. But today was different my son fell off the swing on the playground on his face and had a seizure. That is the side of the story that you don’t see.
Sure, I make it look like everything is under control. I show up and I smile on social media, because I have too, but on days like this one, I truly want to scream. I want to scream because of all that my son has had to endure and what he continues to endure because of my ignorance, when it came to vaccines. It’s true, seizures are a side effect of vaccines and a whole host of other issues, such as cancer in children.
But I digress. Our country is changing and not for the better. Every value that you may currently hold dear is slipping away because everyone has decided that compliance is safe and the government would never harm it’s people. You are wrong! The government would and is harming it’s people for the so called “greater good.” And I refuse to allow myself or my children to be subjected to such calculated unrelenting evil.
So, while my day to day experiences may be of no concern to you, please know that what I experience may soon become the norm, not only in children, but in adults, who could have said no, but chose not to out of fear instead of knowledge.
You have been warned and prayed for, but if you continue down this path, please do not look to me for answers. I will be too busy doing what I always do and that is protecting and providing for my children with every fiber of my being. I just pray that there is still time for you.
1. Most people have no clue what the word, liberty means as it relates to their health and well being. I mean, how easily people have accepted mask mandates as if they are somehow law( which they are not, which means you don’t have to comply). I am further amazed that intelligent people believe that wearing a mask will protect the most vulnerable among us.
3. People wholeheartedly believe that a vaccine is the only way that our lives can return to normal. They literally never question, how it’s possible to create a coronavirus vaccine in less than a year when it takes on average seven years to produce one. Where is the safety data?
4. People have lost their humanity and compassion. It is near next to impossible to hold a conversation with anyone when you’re in a store or out and about. Just about all eye contact is gone.
5. Another revelation has been finding out that people who at one time, I considered to be very good acquaintances, if not friends have become quite comfortable attacking me over this one issue.
6. Then there is the belief that asymptomatic carriers could be spreading coronavirus and not even know it. Meanwhile, the World Health Organization is on record stating that it is extremely rare for an “asymptomatic carrier” to spread the virus. https://youtu.be/jgwj4uTEYRE
Even with that revelation, most people are still content to wear their bright and colorful masks.
9. The media has been mostly silent on the unintended consequences of this plandemic. Suicides are up, depression and anxiety are up and not to mention all of the Americans who have lost their jobs and the small businesses that have shut down to never open again. This has been a total disaster in just about every sector of our economy and our lives as a nation.
10. Fear is a powerful spirit. Otherwise, rational and level headed people have collapsed to their most base behavior over this virus. Logic and reason no longer apply, because of this pervasive belief that if we don’t adhere to every guidance or mandate thrown out by the government we will soon die.
I guess the irony in all of this is, that there are true epidemics happening in this country that have gone virtually overlooked through all of this; such as cancer, heart disease, obesity, diabetes and developmental disorders among children. But since the media has decided to pour all of their energy into creating panic over this virus that has a recovery rate of 99.96% then nothing else matters.
It is important understand that although not pleasant, most of us will and do get sick from time to time and at some point all of us will eventually die. What matters is how we live our lives in between.