What if you were wrong? What if what the media has told you about the SARs-COV2 biologics is actually wrong? What if the people who told you not to get it, were right all along? How will you reconcile that? What if that one decision has altered your immune function, forever and that any virus or bacteria that comes along can overtake your immune system to the point of serious illness or worse… death?
Will it have been worth it? Is your faith that fragile?
This past year has been baffling to me in so many ways. The level of blind trust and willful obedience has been quite interesting to watch. In many ways heartbreaking. Some of the most outspoken people that I have ever known have crumbled under the weight of being “in this together,” instead of standing on what is actually true. They have forsaken their own sovereignty/ bodily autonomy for safety, because the government told them they had to do so to protect, that unicorn of the most vulnerable. Never asking for proof, but eerily compliant.
Until this plandemic hit the shores of our great nation, socialism/communism had only been something that I read about in textbooks and online. I never would have thought in my lifetime, that the land of the free would fall to such an evil ideology so easily. Many of my friends and family have knowingly or unknowingly accepted that complete adherence to government is the only way out. This thinking is counter to our very foundation as Americans. Our government was established around the idea of freedom from governmental tyranny and liberty for the individual. Yet, here we are. Whatever the government takes, will not be returned.
I have no idea, how this will come to a conclusion. I would have thought, in a so called, “mask-free” state that they would be gone by now. Sadly, that is not so, even here in Georgia. We are in many ways, almost where we were except for those that have gotten the biologics and feel a renewed sense of freedom to not mask up. Yet, they still fail to understand that they were already free, but their own ignorance and cowardice kept them locked behind a piece of cloth terrorized by an invisible enemy. An enemy that is best defeated by a strong and robust immune system.
This is my last post on this topic as there really is nothing left to be said. Fear is a stronger opponent than logic and reason in the minds of many and for my hearts sake, I am walking away. Not because I don’t care, but because I don’t know of anything else that I could add to get people to understand that God alone, is the only one we should ever entrust with our bodies.
I am at peace now. I am going to busy myself with what is next for me and my children and I will leave my light on for the wandering soul that still wants answers. I will be here for you.
With an intentional heart,
1. Most people have no clue what the word, liberty means as it relates to their health and well being. I mean, how easily people have accepted mask mandates as if they are somehow law( which they are not, which means you don’t have to comply). I am further amazed that intelligent people believe that wearing a mask will protect the most vulnerable among us.
2. People say that they trust the science, but when presented with actual science they scoff at it and really aren’t interested at all. They believe the lies peddled by mainstream media. Here is a link to actual science. https://www.meehanmd.com/blog/2020-06-12-healthy-people-should-not-wear-face-masks/ and https://www.bmj.com/content/369/. bmj.m1422
3. People wholeheartedly believe that a vaccine is the only way that our lives can return to normal. They literally never question, how it’s possible to create a coronavirus vaccine in less than a year when it takes on average seven years to produce one. Where is the safety data?
4. People have lost their humanity and compassion. It is near next to impossible to hold a conversation with anyone when you’re in a store or out and about. Just about all eye contact is gone.
5. Another revelation has been finding out that people who at one time, I considered to be very good acquaintances, if not friends have become quite comfortable attacking me over this one issue.
6. Then there is the belief that asymptomatic carriers could be spreading coronavirus and not even know it. Meanwhile, the World Health Organization is on record stating that it is extremely rare for an “asymptomatic carrier” to spread the virus. https://youtu.be/jgwj4uTEYRE
7. No one seems to care or wonder when these mandates and lock downs are going to end, so that churches and small businesses can reopen. Meanwhile they seem to be comfortable with protesting, riots and looting across our country. https://www.conservativereview.com/news/horowitz-lockdowns-blm-anarchy-harming-blacks-anything/
8. The CDC, just recently revised their numbers indicating that out of the 180,000+ coronavirus related deaths only 6% actually died from coronavirus. I didn’t even mention the inaccuracy in testing. https://www.newsmax.com/t/newsmax/article/984567?section=us&keywords=coronavirus-covid-twitter&year=2020&month=08&date=30&id=984567&oref=duckduckgo.com
Even with that revelation, most people are still content to wear their bright and colorful masks.
9. The media has been mostly silent on the unintended consequences of this plandemic. Suicides are up, depression and anxiety are up and not to mention all of the Americans who have lost their jobs and the small businesses that have shut down to never open again. This has been a total disaster in just about every sector of our economy and our lives as a nation.
10. Fear is a powerful spirit. Otherwise, rational and level headed people have collapsed to their most base behavior over this virus. Logic and reason no longer apply, because of this pervasive belief that if we don’t adhere to every guidance or mandate thrown out by the government we will soon die.
I guess the irony in all of this is, that there are true epidemics happening in this country that have gone virtually overlooked through all of this; such as cancer, heart disease, obesity, diabetes and developmental disorders among children. But since the media has decided to pour all of their energy into creating panic over this virus that has a recovery rate of 99.96% then nothing else matters.
It is important understand that although not pleasant, most of us will and do get sick from time to time and at some point all of us will eventually die. What matters is how we live our lives in between.